Friday, October 3, 2008

My Thursday

Yesterday was a very busy day for me and the kids. On Thursday's we have storytime at the library which is always fun. We checked out tons of books to keep us busy till next Thursday. Brayden is finally sitting still long enough to read a book together. I can tell his hearing has improved dramatically. It is fun to watch him learn new things.

Then since we are so lucky to live in the city limits, we had to take our car to the car inspection before we could renew our tags. I dread this every year! I brought Ashton some school stuff and Brayden had plenty of books to keep him occupied. I took my camera along to capture these great moments!



After wasting gas while waiting in line for an hour, we went to actually pay for our tags. That didn't too take long. Then we went to grab a bite to eat and drop off Ashton for Scrabble club. While we waited to pick Ashton back up, we found a nearby park to play at.


After all that, I was ready to go home and take a nap!

No comments:

Mixwit