Friday, August 7, 2009

My Rite-Aid Deals


This summer I have been so lazy when it comes to buying grocery and household items. I stopped using coupons and searching for all the free deals. One of the main reasons was Walgreens stopped their rebates. It was so easy to find a Walgreens and then claim the rebates online. I would really get some great deals! I was really disappointed that they stopped the program. Then Rite-Aid really didn't have great deals this summer, so I just stopped it all together.

I have heard rumors lately that Walgreens is going to start their rebate program back in September. I have my fingers crossed.

I noticed in this Sunday's paper Rite-Aid had some free rebates items on their front page. The only thing with Rite-Aid is that if you don't go early Sunday morning, everything is will be gone. They only have a small quanity. Of course this week, I did not make it to the store until Wednesday and I didn't find one item that was free. Well, today I was in the area of another Rite-Aid store and checked it out. I was able to find 2 items!


Renu Multi-purpose (2 pack) contact solution $9.99
Garnier Fructis Conditioner $2.99
Coupon: Garnier Fructis -$1.00
Out of Pocket Expense: $11.98

Rebates:
Contact solution $9.99
conditioner $2.00
Total: $11.99

Profit: $0.01




No comments:

Mixwit