Thursday, August 6, 2009

The busy schedule has begun...

Our August calendar is filling up fast! With Ashton playing 2 sports this fall and Brayden playing one, I think we are going to have practice every day of the week. Hank is going back to school this semester, taking 2 courses, plus he is leading a men's bible study at our church. Now he is debating on coaching a middle school football team for a private school. With us all running around going from practice to practice, we are also trying to sell our house. Do we need anymore stress? Life is just going by so fast! I was hoping this school year would be slow and enjoyable.

Lately, I have been attending a Zumba class 2 times a week. I have really enjoyed it! I just hope with all this running around I still have time to fit it in! I need to lose all this baby weight. (Can I still call it baby weight if my baby just turned 4? lol!)

I just got back from working out...off to take a shower and hit the hay. Another busy day tomorrow!

No comments:

Mixwit