Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hank!

This past weekend we have been celebrating Hank's 34th Birthday. I literally mean all weekend! He deserves it, though! Friday night we went to the Melting Pot with some old friends, Richard and Johnna. I wish I had taken pictures. The food was delicious!

Then Saturday we went out to eat with my sister, Kim and her boyfriend, Sam. Here are some pics we took in the car. Afterwards we went to see the movie, The Goods. (No comment on the movie, he definitely earned it's "R" rating.)

Then Sunday after church we celebrated his actual birthday at my mom's. We had grilled steak, squash casserole (by Hand's request), baked potatoes, lima beans, and rolls. Yum!! We ended it with Hank blowing candles out on top of his carrot cake! Happy birthday, Hank! This is to many more years of celebrating your birthday together! We love you!!!










No comments:

Mixwit