Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall is in the air...

Today I decided to take the kids to Jones Orchard to pick apples and pears. Brayden loves to eat apples, skin and all. Ashton loves to eat pears for an afternoon snack. I thought it would be neat to go pick their own fruit instead of buying store bought. The weather was perfect. Just enough of a breeze to keep you cool. We picked Arkansas Black Apples and Keiffer Pears. Ashton and I decided to make this a family tradition to do every year since we had so much fun. I got some great photos of the kids in action.

Now what do you want me to do? Brayden looks like he is a little confused.

Ashton caught Brayden eating another apple!

Ashton teaching Brayden how to pick a good apple.

Arkansas Black Apple



Keiffer Pear

Ashton liked to climb the pear trees to find the big ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there when ya'll picked fruit. Looks like fun! Miss ya!

Love, Kim

Mixwit