Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Blessed


Thirteen ways how I am blessed...
  1. God's grace... He died for me and then saved me!
  2. I have a husband that loves and supports me (married almost 13 years!).
  3. I am blessed with 2 beautiful children that I adore.
  4. I have a great friends and family that I love.
  5. I have godly parents that love me no matter what!
  6. I have the choice to homeschool my kids (and I am loving it!).
  7. I have the freedom to worship the One and Only God!
  8. God has provided for all my needs.
  9. God has also provided for some of my wants.
  10. I have a roof over my head.
  11. I am able to stay home with my kids.
  12. My husband has a job that provides for all our needs.
  13. God loves me and will never forsake me!

No comments:

Mixwit